Hope Still



Hope Still


Greetings!  I am over-the-moon right now at the thought of my square being made by all of you.  I feel honored to have Hope Still selected as December's square for the 2018 BAM CAL.  I sincerely hope that you enjoy this challenging square and that it will be a happy addition to your completed projects.  Thank you for making this square.
You may download the free PDF (full version) by clicking here.  Your PDF will open in another window.

You may download the free PDF (limited photo/printer friendly version) by clicking here.  Your PDF will open in another window.


Please Remember:

This pattern was written and designed by me, Lisa Mauser, for This Little Hook of Mine. I am happy to share it with you, but this pattern belongs to me and I retain all rights.  You may not distribute, sell, or share this pattern, or any parts of it.  If you wish to share the pattern, please refer the party you are sharing it with to the original pattern link.

Though this pattern has been tested, it is not perfect.  If you find a mistake, please let me know in the comments section below, or private message me on Ravelry.

Thank you for respecting my property.  Enjoy the pattern.  






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts