Indian Paintbrush



Indian Paintbrush



I am excited to share my new square with you, Indian Paintbrush.  This pattern was inspired by the children's book, The Legend of the Indian Paintbrush, retold and illustrated by Tomie dePaola.  If you haven't read the book - I recommend picking up a copy or watching a video reading of it online (just google it).   It is a lovely story about creativity, perseverance, and the importance of remaining true to who you were meant to be.  I sincerely hope you enjoy the square - I look forward to seeing your interpretation of it!  Be sure to share pictures of your finished projects in my Ravelry group, found HERE.

Enjoy!



You may download a printable PDF of the full version of the pattern by clicking HERE.  Your PDF will open in another window.

Special thanks to my testers - Ravelry members hrdnglynne, madaboutpooh, and wisdom61.  You are awesome and your efforts greatly appreciated.

-----


Please Remember:

This pattern was written and designed by me, Lisa Mauser, for This Little Hook of Mine.  I am happy to share it with you, but this pattern belongs to me and I retain all rights.  You may not distribute, sell, or share this pattern, or any parts of it.  If you wish to share the pattern, please refer the party you are sharing it with to the original pattern link.

Though this pattern has been tested, it is not perfect.  If you find a mistake, please let me know in the comments section below, or private message me on Ravelry.

Thank you for respecting my property.  Enjoy the pattern.




Comments

Popular Posts