New Mexico!


Journey to the Four Corners CAL – Part I:
New Mexico!

Greetings - welcome to Part I of our CAL! The first state in our tour of the American Southwest is New Mexico!  Many of you have been planning this journey for a while and already have your suitcases packed with yarn and hooks.  For those of you just joining, all the general information for the CAL can be found HERE.

As previously stated, these are intermediate to advance patterns that may give even experienced crafters a bit of a rough ride.  Don’t worry if you hit a bump on the way, you can receive pattern support through my Ravelry group HERE.  You can also post questions in the comment section – I will try to actively monitor these during the period of the CAL. 

Note that all of these patterns have been tested, but due to the sheer length and complexity of them, there are bound to be errors.  If you find an error, please let me know by sending a pm on Ravelry or mentioning it in the comments below – that way we can investigate and fix it right away.

Due to the length of this pattern and the number of support photos, I have included the round-by-round photos in a separate file.  This should also make the pattern more printer friendly with photos still available as needed. 

Don’t forget to post pictures of finished projects on Ravelry – I am excited to see your progress!

So, without further ado, welcome to the Four Corners CAL and more specifically to New Mexico.  Pattern links follow. 

Happy travels!

-Lisa



You may download the printer-friendly pattern by clicking HERE.  Your PDF will open in another window.

You may download the round-by-round photo addendum HERE.  Your PDF will open in another window.

Special thanks to the following Ravelry members for helping to test this CAL:

Berniece
Skyhookdesigns of Sky Hook Designs
Tossedwave of Tossed Wave Design
Wisdom61
Ascmidtalso
Twistednattyb
Christibj

Please remember:

This pattern was written and designed by me, Lisa Mauser for This Little Hook of Mine.  I am happy to share it with you, but this pattern belongs to me and I retain all rights.  You may not distribute, sell, or share this pattern or any parts of it.  If you wish to share the pattern, please refer the party you are sharing it with to the original pattern link.

Though this pattern has been tested, it is not perfect.  If you find a mistake, please let me know in the comments section, or private message me on Ravelry.

Thank you for respecting my property.  I sincerely hope you enjoy this pattern!


Comments

Popular Posts