Quatrefoil Rosette



Quatrefoil Rosette

Greetings!  I am excited to share my latest 12” square, Quatrefoil Rosette, and doubly excited that it is being included in Julie Yeager’s Block-A-Week CAL – thank you Julie!  If you haven’t heard of this CAL you can get all the information for it on her website here or in her Ravelry group here.  
This square was inspired by the quatrefoil shaped windows found in Gothic architecture and can be interpreted in any number of color combinations.    
I sincerely hope you enjoy the pattern.  For information on future This Little Hook of Mine releases and support for my other patterns, please consider joining my Ravelry group here or subscribing to my blog.
Happy Crocheting!
- Lisa


You may download a printable PDF of the full version of the pattern by clicking HEREYour PDF will open in another window.
Special thanks to the following Ravelry members for testing this pattern:  hrdnglynne, madaboutpooh, aschmidtalso, JustJilly2, and Wuzzel.  You are awesome and your efforts greatly appreciated.

-----

Please Remember:

This pattern was written and designed by me, Lisa Mauser, for This Little Hook of Mine.  I am happy to share it with you, but this pattern belongs to me and I retain all rights.  You may not distribute, sell, or share this pattern, or any parts of it.  If you wish to share the pattern, please refer the party you are sharing it with to the original pattern link.

Though this pattern has been tested, it is not perfect.  If you find a mistake, please let me know in the comments section below, or private message me on Ravelry.

Thank you for respecting my property.  Enjoy the pattern.





Comments

Popular Posts