Utah!

Journey to the Four Corners CAL – Part III:
Utah!
Hello, and welcome to Part III of our Journey to the Four Corners CAL.  In Part III, we leave Arizona and head north to the wide open spaces of Utah!  Growing up just 35 miles from the Utah border, I know it as a wonderful state to hike and explore in.  Like so much of the Western United States, the majority of Utah’s lands are public – either federally or state owned.  In fact, Utah touts 37,019,770 acres of public land.  With a population of just 3,000,000, that means 12.34 acres per person.  In Utah,  it seems like there is always another path, trail, or dirt road to travel down.

As you travel down this road, please know that you are not alone.  Pattern support can be found on Ravelry group here. All of these patterns have been fully tested, but due to the sheer length and complexity, there are bound to be errors.  If you find an error, please let me know ASAP so that I can get the pattern updated.

Like the other patterns in this series, I have attempted to create a printer-friendly PDF by putting the majority of the photos in a separate file.  Links for both PDFs can be found below.

I hope you enjoy exploring Utah.  Have fun crocheting!

-Lisa



You may download the printer-friendly pattern by clicking HERE.  Your PDF will open in another window.  If you are printing this pattern, please note that it does include a photo heavy tutorial explaining how to add a bee to your square.  The tutorial appears at the end of the pattern.  If you prefer and even more printer-friendly version I recommend printing pages 1-12 only, then referring to this pattern link for the tutorial.

You may download the round-by-round photo addendum HERE.  Your PDF will open in another window.

Special thanks to the following Ravelry members for helping to test this CAL:

Berniece
Skyhookdesigns of Sky Hook Designs
Tossedwave of Tossed Wave Design
Wisdom 61
Aschmidtalso
Tistednattyb
Christibj

If you are new to this CAL, all the general information can be found here.

The Pattern for Part I, New Mexico, can be found here.

The Pattern for Part II, Arizona, can be found here.

Please remember:

This pattern was written and designed by me, Lisa Mauser, for This Little Hook of Mine.  I am happy to share it with you, but this pattern belongs to me and I retain all rights.  You may not distribute, sell, or share this pattern or any parts of it.  If you wish to share the pattern, please refer the party you are sharing it with to the original pattern link.

Though this pattern has been tested, it is not perfect.  If you find a mistake, please let me know in the comments section, or private message me on Ravelry.

Thank you for respecting my property.  I sincerely hope you enjoy this pattern.

Comments

Popular Posts